LSW Architects is currently seeking a Project Architect with 8-10 years of experience and a passion for community impact. To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You'll Bring
- A professional degree in Architecture
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience
- Experienced in all phases of project design, including construction documentation production and construction administration
- Familiar with building codes, specifications, materials, building and engineering systems
- Strong multi-family housing/mixed-use experience
- Committed to design excellence
- Strong understanding of building components and detailing
- Understanding of project management process
- Ability to apply Revit to interpret and review Revit drawings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to direct or coordinate work efforts of junior staff
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Licensure preferred
LSW is supported by a multigenerational team of architects, planners, and designers who bring strength to the firm through a diverse cross-section of perspectives, backgrounds, and skills.
Our firm combines a 60+ year architectural legacy with the energy of a start-up. We’re intentional about creating an atmosphere that nurtures personal growth and leadership, and always look for ways to enhance the team experience. We believe in nurturing the skills and talents that come naturally to individuals and pairing these with opportunities to have the most impact, within our collaborative culture and in the community.
We live and cultivate an approach that aims to strengthen the relationship between all things to one another: People, community, environment. Clients are selected based upon alignment with firm values, desire for long-term relationships, and opportunity for the work to positively impact the overall community. Project types typically include early learning, K-12 educational, higher-ed, multi-family, mixed-use, and adaptive re-use projects.