Bigfork, MT / Vancouver, WA
LSW Architects is currently seeking a Project Manager who is available to work out of either our Bigfork, Montana or Vancouver, Washington office. Candidate should have 8-12 years of experience with a resume of projects that demonstrate their ability to effectively manage teams, communicate clearly and deliver excellent work on time and within budget. This role will support and lead teams of passionate architects, designers and creatives who thrive on serving the community through innovative design solutions and world-class client experiences.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
What You'll Bring
- A professional degree in architecture from an accredited university or college
- 8 to 12 years of professional experience
- Experienced in all phases of project design, including construction documentation production and construction administration
- Good understanding of building and accessibility codes, specifications, materials, building and engineering systems
- Mixed-use/multi-family housing experience preferred
- Committed to design excellence
- Strong understanding of building components and detailing
- Understanding of and demonstrated proficiency in project management processes, including client and stakeholder management
- Ability to open and navigate a Revit model to interpret and review drawings and project progress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works to ensure a consistent world-class client experience
- Ability to prepare strategic plans for project success
- Proficient in managing client budgets, schedules, programs, and consultant teams
- Ability to direct or coordinate work efforts with less experienced staff
- Strong desire to mentor and grow others
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Interest in client relationship management and business development
- Familiarity with scheduling and project management software
- Licensure preferred
About LSW Architects: Designing For People
Our firm combines a 65+ year architectural legacy with the energy of a start-up. The core of our design philosophy is “Design for People”. We deliver creative solutions that make our communities more welcoming, connected and beautiful places.
We create and innovate through architecture, entrepreneurial ventures and exquisite interior environments that elevate the human experience. Our deep Pacific Northwest roots and humble, hungry and smart mindset have driven us to be flexible and future-focused.
We’re different – and That’s What You’ll Like About Us
LSW can only be as successful as the talented people who work here. To give every team member the support and resources they need to thrive and deliver excellence, we offer a unique environment that blends professional development with opportunities for growth. This includes a wide range of learning opportunities, in-house groups and events that provide fertile ground to learn, grow, and connect with peers.
Every staff member works with a coach to develop a personalized growth plan, establish and reach quarterly goals, and ultimately create a long-term vision that feels rewarding and life-giving.
To build hyper-functional teams and help everyone at LSW feel motivated and energized by projects they’re working on, we use the Kolbe™ and PRINT® systems to identify individual motivators and strengths.
We encourage (and financially support) volunteer work with local nonprofits, collaborative endeavors with our creative partners at Riff_Creative Studio, and always welcome opportunities to pitch entrepreneurial ideas. Expect to be looked after and challenged in equal measure.
More In-House Ventures and Opportunities
Design CoMission: LSW’s bi-annual internship program for aspiring designers and design-minded students from high-schools around Southwest Washington.
LSW: GO: An international program that allows our architects and designers to partner with firms and NGO’s on select projects.
In-House Awards: Part ceremony, part celebration, the goal of these awards is to foster growth, show gratitude and celebrate the people and values that make LSW a firm that we’re proud to represent.
RYD: LSW’s clean, green (100% electric) transport solution offers commuters front-door service in the downtown Vancouver area.