LSW Architects is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with a focus on proposal generation with 3-5 years’ experience. This role will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and will have the unique opportunity to interact directly with other designers, architects, copywriters, strategists, consultants, and leadership team members. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and samples of your work (website link or pdf portfolio) to email@example.com.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, graphics, architecture, or related field is desired with 3-5 years’ experience. Experience within the A/E/C industry is highly desired.
- Technical digital and print production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use database applications, i.e. Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop), Microsoft Office, and Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Expertise and proficiency in authoring, editing, and organizing various components of a proposal/qualifications package to ensure content is comprehensive and client specific and in accordance with the LSW brand standards (attention to detail and quality control/assurance)
- Familiarity with solicitation processes: Invitation for Bid, Statement of Qualifications, Request for Qualifications, Request for Proposals, etc.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills will be crucial for maintaining production calendars to meet tight deadlines and advise on production timelines
- Ability to strategize with project pursuit teams to develop and create appropriate presentation materials that are comprehensive, client-specific, and that follow LSW brand standards
- Must possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography to develop and design infographics/tables/charts to convey data points and ideas
- Ability to coordinate and develop presentations for both internal meetings and client engagements using PowerPoint, Keynote, Miro, etc.
- Takes initiative, finds opportunities for improvement, and motivated to learn
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision