LSW is seeking an Interior Designer to join its growing team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who cares about the role design should play in shaping experiences and supporting community development, and has the skills to translate a client’s vision into a space that is unforgettable. We’re looking for someone with 3-6 years of experience, but will make exceptions for candidates who can show the right blend of talent, vision, and heart.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, CIDA Accredited
- 3-6 years of professional design experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Concept development and interior detailing
- Experienced in all phases of project design
- Familiar with building codes
- Strong understanding of interior materials
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software (Revit , Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Bluebeam)
- Experience with FFE specifications and purchasing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic; Ability to work closely with teams across the firm
- NCIDQ certification preferred
October 31, 2020
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled.
To apply, please send us your resume and a letter introducing yourself to Hello@LSW-Architects.com.